1. Action item: Approval of the Meeting Minutes for July 17, 2018.
2. Executive Director’s Update.
3. Staff Presentation: Maplewood Mall Restoration and Chelten and Green Plaza Renovation. (Presented by Matt Wysong)
4. Action Item: ZBA Calendar Number 34022, 408-410 Cecil B. Moore. (Presented by Sarah Richardsen)
5. Action Item: Bill No. 180645 “An Ordinance to amend the Philadelphia Zoning Maps by changing the zoning designations of certain areas of land located within an area bounded by Broad Street, Master Street, 13th Street, Girard Avenue, Watts Street, and Thompson Street; and to amend the Master Plan for Temple University; all under certain terms and conditions.” Introduced by Councilmember Greenlee on June 14, 2018. (Presented by Keith Davis)
6. Action Item: Registered Community Organization Appeals of Registration Denials. (Presented by Andrew Meloney)
7. Redevelopment agreement with Mefail Kupa to allow for the use of 128 Melvale Street for greenspace and a driveway (New Kensington-Fishtown Redevelopment Area).